Air Conditioning Services in Royal Oak, MI
When your air conditioner starts performing poorly or breaks down completely, you don’t need to panic. The team at Robin Aire Service Company is always standing by, ready to offer up exceptional care and craft to help you with all your AC needs.
Whether you need repairs, a system replacement, or routine maintenance, you can rest easy knowing that the HVAC technicians at Robin Aire have been serving Royal Oak and surrounding areas in Southeast Michigan for over 35 years.
Air Conditioning Repair in Royal Oak
When you need air conditioning repair, you can count on Robin Aire. We have the expertise and equipment at hand to make sure every repair visit is as quick and painless for our customers as possible.
Wondering if your air conditioner needs repair? Contact us for:
- No airflow
- Warm air when your thermostat is set to cool
- Rising energy bills
- Weird noises or smells from your AC
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Refrigerant leaks
- A malfunctioning thermostat
Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement in Royal Oak
Is it time to replace your worn-out air conditioner? It’s not always easy to tell when you need air conditioning repairs versus a replacement, but generally, you should start budgeting for a new system if:
- Your unit is over 10 years old.
- Your unit needs frequent repairs.
- The needed repairs cost more than 50% of your unit’s value.
We’ll assess your cooling needs and match you to a great product from a top manufacturer based on your home size, efficiency needs, the state of your insulation, and your budget.
Air Conditioning Maintenance in Royal Oak
Annual air conditioning tune-ups are worth the investment because they allow you to save money over time while maintaining a more comfortable home. Benefits of routine maintenance include:
- Improved system reliability with a decreased risk of breakdowns
- Enhanced performance for optimal comfort even on the hottest days
- Superior energy efficiency for lower monthly energy bills
- Better indoor air quality management thanks to clean air filters and system components
- Extended service life
- Compliance with your manufacturer warranty
Our Worry-Free Service Plan makes it easier than ever to ensure your air conditioner stays in good repair with priority service, automatically scheduled tune-ups, discounts, and more.
Choose Robin Aire for AC Services in Royal Oak
When you need air conditioning services in Royal Oak, don’t settle for anything less than the expertise provided by Robin Aire Service Company. We’ll treat your home with respect and go above and beyond to ensure you’re satisfied with the service provided, no matter how big or small.
We offer free estimates for replacement quotes and service visits, so you won’t have to worry about sticker shock and surprise fees.
Frequently Asked Questions About Air Conditioning Services
Should I repair or replace my air conditioner?
As a general rule, you want to consider whether paying for repairs today will extend the effective and efficient life of your air conditioner long enough to be a sound investment. When considering repairing or replacing your AC, evaluate:
- The age of your air conditioner
- The cost and extent of the needed repairs
- If your system will need further repairs in the near future
- How well-maintained your system is
- If you want to upgrade your energy efficiency
Can I repair my own air conditioner?
Some air conditioning repairs can be performed without specialized knowledge, including:
- Clearing an obstructed duct
- Changing an air filter
- Flipping a tripped breaker
- Thawing frozen evaporator coils
However, for the most part, you should contact a professional as soon as you notice signs of AC trouble, just to be safe.
It’s important to remember that your air conditioner is a powerful piece of equipment — problems can quickly get out of hand and leave you with unintended damage to people or property.
When should I schedule AC maintenance?
In most cases, it’s best to schedule air conditioning maintenance in the spring. This is because it’s important that your air conditioner goes into summer in top condition to minimize the risk of breakdowns and give you the best possible performance and efficiency.
If you haven’t had maintenance in over a year, the best time to schedule is right away.