Don’t Invite an Invisible Killer to Your Home

Posted by & filed under carbon monoxide, chimney, co poisoning, furnace, heating system, home inspections, hvac, vents.

You can’t see it, touch it, smell it or taste it, but it kills hundreds each year. Poisoning by carbon monoxide is a real risk of modern life. A professional inspection of fuel-burning appliances – including furnaces, stoves, fireplaces, clothes dryers and space heaters – could prove to be a lifesaver. The U.S. Consumer Product… Read more »