Home Comfort Advisor
Robin Aire Service Company is a second generation, family-operated business, with 37 years in the HVAC industry. We are currently seeking an eager individual with a mechanical aptitude and goal-oriented mindset to join our team of home comfort advisors. This full-time fully-commissioned position is accountable for sales activities and customer relationships with Robin Aire customers. The objective of this position is to implement the company’s sales and marketing plan through direct customer sales, sales support, and sales coordination.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide each customer with the highest level of service and attention; conducting themselves with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Effectively promote and explain company products.
- Generate leads through personal networking and referral efforts within the company’s service range.
- Accommodate a fluctuating schedule of appointments with customers.
- Promote referral program in every appointment.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Work Experience: 2 years of professional sales experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Driven work ethic and positive attitude with a professional sales background
- Effective presentation, communication, and listening skills
- Strong ability to read situations and personalities
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills for the following:
- Customer Proposals
- Company Contract of Sale
- Job Packet Support Materials (Install Instructions, Purchase Orders, etc.)
- Weekly Customer Follow Up Report
- Resourceful and possesses capable problem resolution skills
- Proven record of success meeting sales goals
Benefits & What We Offer:
- Unlimited earning potential
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance with HSA and FSA Options
- 401(k) with 4% company match after 6 months of employment
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and Life Insurance paid by company
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Company provided vehicle, gas card, cell phone, and uniforms
- Complete job training program
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Well-established organization from which to draw experience
- Fun, team-oriented environment
Robin Aire has a long history of high customer satisfaction. You will be supported by a top-notch team of professionals who are committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations.
Job Type: Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Job Schedule: M-F, Weekend Availability
Salary Range: $100,000-$200,000
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?