Did you know that home duct systems can distribute badly contaminated materials throughout the home, causing or aggravating illnesses like asthma? Robin Aire’s duct cleaning service complies with NADCA’s (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) air duct cleaning standards and our experienced technicians use the latest technology in duct cleaning. Call us anytime of the year for a free, no obligation analysis and estimate for your home’s duct cleaning needs.
What Is Duct Cleaning?
Duct cleaning is the cleaning of various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers, heating and cooling coils, condensate drain pans, fan motor and fan housing, and the air handling unit housing.
If the heating and cooling system in a home was not installed properly or not maintained regularly, the components may be contaminated with dust, pollen, or other debris. If the system was exposed to moisture, the possibility of mold is increased and those spores may travel into the home’s living space through the duct work. For some people, an allergic reaction can occur from this exposure.
What to Expect?
- Inspection for asbestos containing materials prior to cleaning
- High-efficiency particle air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment
- Complete brush and vacuum duct services
- Seal and re-insulation of any access holes used so your system remains airtight
- A full inspection and cleaning of all components
- Your floors, carpets, and furnishings will be protected
- We sanitize and disinfect your internal duct system on completion of duct cleaning
Your technician will review our consumer post-cleaning checklist for your ease-of-mind. You will know upon completion that the project was done correctly and all components were cleaned comprehensively.