Southeast Michigan Duct Cleaning Services
Did you know that home duct systems can distribute badly contaminated materials throughout the home, causing or aggravating illnesses like asthma? Robin Aire’s duct cleaning service complies with NADCA’s (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) air duct cleaning standards and our experienced technicians use the latest technology in duct cleaning. Call us anytime of the year for a free, no-obligation analysis and estimate for your home’s duct cleaning needs.
What Is Duct Cleaning?
Duct cleaning is the cleaning of various heating and cooling system components of forced air systems, including the supply and return air ducts and registers, grilles and diffusers, heat exchangers, heating and cooling coils, condensate drain pans, fan motor and fan housing, and the air handling unit housing.
If the heating and cooling system in a home was not installed properly or not maintained regularly, the components may be contaminated with dust, pollen, or other debris. If the system was exposed to moisture, the possibility of mold is increased and those spores may travel into the home’s living space through the ductwork. For some people, an allergic reaction can occur from this exposure.
What to Expect?
- Inspection for asbestos-containing materials prior to cleaning
- High-efficiency particle air (HEPA) vacuuming equipment
- Complete brush and vacuum duct services
- Seal and re-insulation of any access holes used so your system remains airtight
- A full inspection and cleaning of all components
- Your floors, carpets, and furnishings will be protected
- We sanitize and disinfect your internal duct system on completion of duct cleaning
Your technician will review our consumer post-cleaning checklist for your ease-of-mind. You will know upon completion that the project was done correctly and all components were cleaned comprehensively.
Benefits of Duct Cleaning in Southeast Michigan
Air duct cleaning that complies with the National Air Duct Cleaning Association’s standards offers numerous benefits that your family will enjoy year-round. This is a task that homeowners in Michigan should have performed at least once every three to five years.
- Duct cleaning reduces allergens and other irritants that can accumulate and circulate through your home. Removing these irritants can help everyone in the family breathe easier. In particular, those who have allergies, COPD, asthma, or other respiratory conditions will notice a significant difference.
- Duct cleaning removes the bacteria and debris that are causing unpleasant smells and noxious odors in the home. This improves indoor air quality and will create a cleaner, healthier environment for you to enjoy. In turn, you will find that you have more energy, fewer headaches, and a higher quality of life.
- Improved airflow is one of the most important benefits of air duct cleaning. Removing dirt, dust, dander, and other debris from the air ducts will make it easier to keep rooms cool in summer and warm in winter. Air duct cleaning will also reduce wear and tear on furnaces and air conditioners, reduce repair bills, extend their operational life span, and improve energy efficiency.
Contact Robin Aire at (800) 361-0888 to speak with a certified HVAC technician about the benefits of duct cleaning or to schedule service.
Depend on Robin Aire – Schedule Air Duct Cleaning Today!
For the past 35 years, our team of highly qualified HVAC technicians has worked hard to establish Robin Aire as Southeast Michigan’s premier HVAC service provider. You can depend on our team to deliver the highest degree of service, the most reliable repairs, and the best advice for improving your home’s indoor air quality.
Whether we are cleaning your ducts, installing a new furnace, or tuning up your air conditioner, our technicians use the latest techniques and most reliable technologies. From simple tasks to complex repairs, we guarantee that we will give every detail the full attention it deserves.
Contact Robin Aire at (800) 361-0888 for duct cleaning services in Southeast Michigan. We’d love to help you enjoy the best indoor air quality in the state!