Commercial HVAC Services for Houses of Worship in Southeast Michigan
Mosques, churches, synagogues, temples, and other houses of worship all have similar HVAC needs. Robin Aire Service Company offers a wide range of commercial services tailored to the needs of houses of worship.
HVAC Repair for Houses of Worship in Southeast Michigan
A failed heating or cooling system in a house of worship can make for uncomfortable services and jeopardize attendees’ health. HVAC issues could deter congregants from attending altogether if left unrepaired.
If your HVAC system displays any of the following signs, you likely need repairs:
- Strange smells, like burning
- Frequently tripped breakers
- Energy bill spikes
- Abnormally high or low temperatures
- Display of error codes
- Poor air quality
- Reduced airflow
- Frequent on and off cycling
HVAC Replacement for Houses of Worship in Southeast Michigan
Robin Aire technicians have the training and experience to replace a wide variety of commercial-grade HVAC systems.
- Radiant tube heaters Operating on the principle of conduction, radiant tube heaters result in higher efficiency, less dust, and better air quality.
- Ductless mini-splits: Buildings with multiple rooms, especially with differing temperature needs per room, could benefit from ductless mini-splits.
- Air conditioners: Congregants of all ages appreciate a reliable AC system. No one wants anyone overheating during services.
- Furnaces: Furnaces tend to heat more quickly and run affordably, especially those powered by natural gas.
- Boilers: Energy-efficient boilers use pipes instead of ductwork and produce heat with steam, which better retains heat.
- Packaged units: Rooftop package units save space, run more quietly, and provide easy access for service.
- Energy control systems: Smart controls can reduce your energy bills and adjust temperatures based on when the building is being used or is empty.
Factors To Consider When Choosing an HVAC System for Houses of Worship
It’s important to understand the different factors that influence the choice of an HVAC system for a house of worship. Of course, there are basic considerations like comfort, budget, and energy efficiency, but what about other factors:
- Does your current HVAC equipment run loudly and drown out speakers?
- Does your building have areas with lots of glass and sunlight?
- How much downtime does your building have between services?
- What is the budget for a new HVAC system?
- What is the size and layout of the building(s)?
The answers to these questions and others will significantly affect which system is right for you.
HVAC Maintenance for Houses of Worship in Southeast Michigan
Annual HVAC maintenance may seem like a hassle. While it’s easy to forget about scheduling a tune-up, you’ll notice a difference if you don’t keep up with maintenance, especially as the years go on and you need to call for repairs more frequently.
Routine maintenance is the key to:
- Improving system performance
- Reducing the risk of malfunction or breakdown
- Increasing your HVAC system’s life span
- Improving indoor air quality
- Improving efficiency resulting in reduced building maintenance fees
Call (800) 361-0888(800) 361-0888 or contact us online to request heating and cooling maintenance in Southeast Michigan to ensure your congregants remain comfortable and building management fees stay within budget.
Why Robin Aire Is the Best Choice for Commercial HVAC Services
Robin Aire Service Company’s NATE-certified, background-checked technicians understand the specific HVAC needs of houses of worship. We offer:
- Free estimates on replacement quotes and service calls
- Upfront pricing
- Financing options
- And more