Keith BeltKeith is the Service Manager of Robin Aire Service Company. After nearly 30 years working in a leadership role in the automotive services industry, Keith joined the Robin Aire team. He thinks it is a wonderful opportunity to master the HVAC industry and grow with the service team here. Keith enjoys working here because of the welcoming, family feel and the fact that he has felt accepted from his first day at Robin Aire. His work is driven by family, honesty, integrity, and loyalty.
When he is not working, Keith enjoys spending time with his family and friends. Whenever he has the chance, Keith likes to spend time outdoors, especially if it is to go hunting or fishing.
Why Choose Robin Aire Service Company?
We’ve Provided Honest & Quality Service Since 1985
- Founded by a veteran & an MVAA Veteran-Friendly Employer
- An on-site metal shop for quick repairs
- The most recent technology for all services
- Fully stocked trucks
- Worry-free service plan
- A valuable referral program
- Drug-tested & background-screened technicians
- Commitment to your community & our environment
- Free estimates on equipment
- Premier Lennox Dealer