The Down and Dirty of Your Home Comfort System
As with most things, the better care you take of your heating and air conditioning unit, the better it will perform and the longer it will last. If you neglect your system, then it could be under performing, and this can really show on your energy bill.
There are simple things you can do to help take care of your system like changing your air filters. This keeps dust and dirt from getting into the system and clogging it up. However, through your system’s months and years of service, it still can collect dust. This dirt buildup reduces airflow through your system which makes it have to run longer to heat or cool your house. If your system is outside, it can also pick up debris from items like your dryer vents, leaves and lawn mower dust.
It’s important to get your system cleaned and tuned up at least once a year to keep it running safely and efficiently. Contact us today to schedule a tune up!
Why Choose Robin Aire Service Company?
We’ve Provided Honest & Quality Service Since 1985
- Founded by a veteran & an MVAA Veteran-Friendly Employer
- An on-site metal shop for quick repairs
- The most recent technology for all services
- Fully stocked trucks
- Worry-free service plan
- A valuable referral program
- Drug-tested & background-screened technicians
- Commitment to your community & our environment
- Free estimates on equipment
- Premier Lennox Dealer