Water Heater Inspection & Maintenance in Southeast Michigan
Staying on top of water heater inspections and maintenance improves efficiency and prolongs the serviceable life span of your water heater. The pros at Robin Aire Service Company recommend inspecting your water heater every two months for signs of leaks, burst pipes, and other damage.
On top of making visual inspections yourself, you should also schedule an annual maintenance appointment with a certified technicians who can tune your system to optimize performance.
With proper care and adherence to maintenance and repairs, you maintain compliance with your manufacturer’s warranty requirements and can enjoy the following benefits:
- Enhanced system performance
- Reduced water usage
- Lower utility bills
- Prolonged system longevity
- And more!
The Importance of Professional Water Heater Maintenance
Our pros are highly trained professionals who have the skills and expertise required to service your water heater effectively. Every water heater contains a series of specialized components essential for efficient operation.
Our technicians have the equipment and knowledge to maintain:
- Electric water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
Rest assured that we will work quickly and effectively to keep your water heater in top condition.
Our Water Heater Maintenance Services
Your water heater is critical for your comfort. We understand the vital role it performs in daily routines, and we work hard to ensure your water heater is optimized for your needs.
Our maintenance technicians can perform a broad range of inspections and maintenance services, including:
- Inspecting the water heater with infrared imaging for corrosion and hot spots
- Checking the pressure relief valve and replacing as necessary
- Draining and flushing sediment from storage tank water heaters
- Checking and replacing the anode rod as necessary
- Checking wiring integrity and tightening wires as required
- Confirming pipes, hoses, and other fixtures are secured
- Inspecting for leaks around the sides and base of the water heater
- Testing ignition function and cleaning ignitors
- Checking natural gas connections and tightening if necessary
- Confirming proper ventilation
- Confirming proper tank pressure
Depend On Robin Aire Service Company for the Hot Water You Need
Our certified technicians are experts at maintaining your water heater. We can confidently service water heaters of all different makes, models, and fuel types.
When you want hot water you can depend on, you can always trust the team at Robin Aire Service Company to go above and beyond your highest expectations!
When you hire Robin Aire to service your water heater, you will always enjoy:
- Customer-focused service
- Transparent communication to help you make informed decisions
- Upfront pricing
- No high-pressure sales tactics
Contact Robin Aire Service Company online or call (800) 361-0888(800) 361-0888. We are happy to answer your questions about our process and to tell you more about why your neighbors choose us for their home services.