Water Heater Repair in Southeast Michigan
Whether your household relies upon a traditional storage-tank water heater or a newer on-demand water heating system, prompt, affordable repairs are only a phone call away. Our friendly and well-trained plumbers are familiar with all models, brands, and types of water heating equipment.
Robin Aire offers quick diagnosis—with most water heater repairs completed in a single visit to your home. Our team comes prepared with all necessary tools and replacement parts to restore your water heater to proper function.
Is your water heater letting you down or leaving you cold? Contact Robin Aire Service Company for reliable water heater repair throughout SE Michigan. Call us at 800-361-0888 or reach out online today.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Watch for these water heater issues that mean expert repairs are in order:
- Old water heater: Old water heaters cannot be expected to run as efficiently as today’s models, and they may become unreliable. With our professional water heater maintenance, however, you can extend the useful life of your equipment and often avoid major repairs.
- Water heater corrosion: Anywhere you have metal and water together, in continual contact, you can develop rust. Let our team troubleshoot your water heater’s brown water problem. We may need to drain the tank to investigate and/or replace the anode rod. Our water treatment services can help decrease issues like limescale throughout your home.
- Water heater running out of hot water: If you don’t have enough hot water when you need it, life can get pretty frustrating. Family harmony may even be at risk. Instead of banning the kids from using the washer while you’re in the shower, get your water heater fixed right. You may need a new, larger tank model, or an additional storage-tank or tankless water heater.
- Water heater noise: Strange sounds from your water heater tank are not only annoying, they could be trying to tell you something. Let one of our experienced plumbing specialists get to the bottom of it. Often, popping water heater sounds are due to sediment in the bottom of the tank, which can trap hot water at the bottom and cause it to boil.
- Water heater leakage: If you notice your water heater leaking, or a small, mysterious pool of water near the unit, you may be headed for a water heater flood. Let us repair your plumbing pipe connections or water heater to eliminate your leak.
If your water heater leaks, runs out of hot water, or breaks down, turn to the local plumbing experts at Robin Aire for quick, efficient water heater repair! Call us at 800-361-0888 now.
Why Choose Robin Aire for Water Heater Repairs in Southeastern Michigan?
The team at Robin Aire is dedicated to customer satisfaction, including prompt and effective water heater repair. We’re never happy with simply being average; we go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience, every time you deal with our team.
Count on Robin Aire for water heater repair, plus complete HVAC, electrical, and plumbing services in Novi, Milford, and Wixom, MI, and surrounding areas. Call 800-361-0888 today!