Commercial HVAC Installation in Southeast Michigan
Business owners and facility managers depend on their commercial HVAC system to keep their employees and clients comfortable and their products in the best condition.
Robin Aire Service Company’s NATE-certified technicians have years of experience installing and servicing commercial cooling and heating systems. When you call our team, you can expect quick, reliable service from a reputable commercial HVAC service provider.
Industries We Serve
The Robin Aire team has delivered comprehensive commercial heating and cooling solutions to buildings in multiple industries, including:
- Healthcare facilities
- Office buildings
- Retail establishments
- Houses of worship
Types of Commercial HVAC Systems
Whether you’re a facility manager who needs to cool and heat large industrial spaces or you direct a healthcare facility with room-controlled HVAC systems, Robin Aire can install an energy-efficient commercial HVAC system that fits your needs.
Our team installs:
- Single-split units: Single-split systems are usually found in small commercial buildings or server rooms. They have one thermostat that controls the temperature for a specific unit or area.
- Multi-split units: A multi-split system consists of multiple indoor units that connect to a central outdoor unit. These systems are best for large commercial properties.
- Variable air volume systems: VAV systems heat and cool buildings with small- to medium-sized rooms, such as an office buildings with suites for different businesses.
- Packaged heating and cooling units: Packaged units work the same way as split units, but the outdoor unit is smaller, making them perfect for small businesses that don’t have a lot of space.
- Zoned systems: Businesses that install a zoned system want occupants or clients on separate floors or areas to have personalized control over the temperature in that space.
- And more
Contact the commercial HVAC experts at Robin Aire online or call (800) 361-0888(800) 361-0888. We’ll help you determine which system is right for your business.
Benefits of Installing an Energy Control System
Many commercial HVAC systems allow occupants to control the heating or cooling for each zone. This can make it difficult for facility managers to maximize energy efficiency.
An energy control system allows facility managers to monitor and regulate temperatures across a space. Some features include:
- Monitoring and controlling all systems from one central place
- Integration with IT monitoring systems so you can easily monitor rooms with sensitive equipment
- Analytics so you can fine-tune your system to save on energy costs
- Detailed data sets of total energy consumption
Signs You Need an HVAC Replacement
A commercial HVAC system can last about 10 to 15 years with consistent maintenance. Replacing your system can lower your facility’s energy consumption and reduce the risk of a breakdown that would force you to close your doors temporarily.
If you notice any of the following signs, start planning your commercial HVAC replacement:
- Your commercial HVAC system is more than 10 years old.
- Repair costs exceed half the cost of a new system.
- You have inconsistent heating and cooling.
Choose Robin Aire for Commercial HVAC Expertise
Business owners and building managers throughout Southeast Michigan have relied on our team at Robin Aire for over 35 years. We’re honored to be known as the commercial HVAC experts local businesses trust to boost their facility’s comfort and productivity.
When you choose us, we’ll provide a free estimate for a commercial HVAC replacement that meet your property’s needs.