Tony is the Warehouse Manager of Robin Aire Service Company. He joined the team in 2017 working as a parts runner in our warehouse. He now leads our warehouse team and ensures we have every part and piece of equipment we need to provide our customers with the very best service experience.
Tony enjoys working here because it has given him the opportunity to grow his career and constantly learn on the job. He also enjoys working with everyone on the Robin Aire team. His work is driven by honesty, loyalty, and respect.
When he is not working, Tony enjoys trying new restaurants and taking his dog to the park. He also enjoys any chance to cook something new on his Traeger grill and watch any of the Marvel movies.
Why Choose Robin Aire Service Company?
We’ve Provided Honest & Quality Service Since 1985
- Founded by a veteran & an MVAA Veteran-Friendly Employer
- An on-site metal shop for quick repairs
- The most recent technology for all services
- Fully stocked trucks
- Worry-free service plan
- A valuable referral program
- Drug-tested & background-screened technicians
- Commitment to your community & our environment
- Free estimates on equipment
- Premier Lennox Dealer