Tankless Water Heater Replacement in Southeast Michigan
For many Michigan homeowners, their tankless water heater is an important aspect of their daily routines. With hot water always available and no storage tank needed, these systems are ideal for the modern home.
However, if your tankless water heater isn’t working as well as it used to, it might be time to replace it. Robin Aire Service Company is the local expert in tankless water heater replacements.
Our licensed professionals are here to answer all your questions, and we’re happy to provide a free estimate on your tankless unit.
Signs You Need a Tankless Water Heater Replacement
As your tankless system ages, it’s prone to wear and tear and breakdowns. It can be tough to know when it’s time to completely replace the unit, but below are the most common indicators that you need a new tankless water heater:
- Advanced age: Most systems will last 20 years with proper maintenance and care. If your tankless water heater is approaching that age, it’s time to think about installing a new system.
- Frequent repairs: If you’re scheduling water heater repair frequently, the unit is near the end of its life. A replacement system is likely a better investment.
- Poor water quality: Your tankless water heater could be contributing to the issue if you notice that your home’s hot water has an odor, bad taste, or sediment, or it looks cloudy or discolored.
- Depleted hot water supply over time: An endless hot water supply is one of the biggest benefits of a tankless system. If your water heater is not meeting your needs, it’s time for a replacement.
The Tankless Water Heater Replacement Process
If it’s time to replace your tankless water heater, choose Robin Aire. We can help you replace your current tankless water heater with a new unit that meets your needs.
On installation day, our experienced pros will:
- Arrive on time at your Southeast Michigan home
- Remove your old water heater
- Mount your new tankless water heater
- Connect gas and water lines
- Install the pressure relief valve
- Test your new unit for leaks
- Install the exhaust vent
- Turn on a hot water faucet to purge air from the pipes
When it’s all said and done, you’ll have a new tankless water heater ready to serve your family for years to come.
Trust Robin Aire for Tankless Water Heater Replacement in Southeast Michigan
When you need local professionals that you can depend on for tankless water heater replacement services, contact Robin Aire Service Company. We’re proud to be known as the top-rated home services company that Southeast Michigan homeowners have trusted since 1985.
Our technicians are friendly, experienced, highly skilled, and background-screened, so you can rest assured that the Robin Aire professional we send to your home has the tools and knowledge to answer your questions and provide quality installation services.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tankless Water Heaters
Does Robin Aire repair and maintain tankless water heaters?
At Robin Aire, we believe quality customer care begins with quality installation practices.
Our technicians repair and maintain tankless water heaters that we have installed that are still under warranty.
We’re here to ensure your system continues to work properly to meet your family’s needs!
Can you oversize a tankless water heater?
Although tankless water heaters don’t need storage tanks, the size of your system still matters. You want to ensure your water heater will accommodate:
- Your home’s temperature rise: The difference between the ground water temperature and your desired temperature.
- Your home’s flow rate: The number of fixtures and appliances that might use hot water at the same time.
The Robin Aire experts can help you determine the appropriate system for your home’s needs so that you always have the right amount and the right temperature of hot water when you need it.
Can I replace my tankless water heater myself?
When it comes to your home’s major appliances, like your tankless water heater, it’s best to avoid a DIY installation that can lead to:
- Equipment and property damage
- Voided warranties
Our trained technicians are experienced in tankless water heater replacement and understand the ins and outs of a safe and effective installation process.